- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted & peeled
- 1-1/2 T. lime juice
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. chipotle hot sauce
- 8 ea. slices of whole grain bread, toasted
- 8 oz. roasted turkey breast, sliced
- 4 ea. slices of tomatoes
- 1 c. alfalfa sprouts
- In a medium bowl, mash avocados. Stir in lime juice, salt, and hot sauce until well combined.
- To assemble, evenly spread avocado mixture on each slice of bread. On 4 slices of bread, layer turkey, tomato, and alfalfa sprouts; cover with remaining bread slices.