- 2 c. Avocados from Mexico, stage 4, mashed
- 1/2 c. + 1 T. Pineapple, small dice
- 1/2 c. + 1 T. Mango, small dice
- 6 T. Jalapeño, no seeds, minced
- 6 T. Tomato, small dice
- 3 T. Lime juice, fresh
- 3 T. Lemon juice, fresh
- 3 T. Orange juice, fresh
- 1/2 c. + 1 T. Cilantro, chopped
- 6 T. Red onion, small dice
- 1 1/2 t. Kosher salt
- 3 ea. Lime wedge, for garnish
- 6 T. Mango Relish
- 6 c. Tortilla chips
- Mango Relish
- 2 T. Jalapeño, minced
- 1/4 c. Red onion, minced
- 1/4 c. Mango, minced
- 1 T. Cilantro, chopped
- Tropical Guacamole
- In a medium bowl, fold together the mashed avocado, diced pineapple, mango, jalapeño, diced tomato, lime juice, lemon juice, orange juice, chopped cilantro, diced red onion, and kosher salt until all ingredients are evenly combined.
- Transfer to holding container and press plastic wrap to the surface of the guacamole. Hold in the refrigerator until ready for use.
- When ready to use, transfer the Tropical Guacamole into a serving bowl and garnish with Mango Relish. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
- Mango Relish:
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together until they are evenly combined. Transfer the relish to an airtight container and hold in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!