- 2 ea. large Avocados From Mexico, ripe, diced
- 1 ea. Persian cucumber, finely diced
- 2 ea. scallions, finely sliced
- 1 T. Harissa
- juice and zest from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 t. Za'atar spice blend or Dukkah
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mash approximately half the mixture and mix into the chunky other half.
- Serve chilled with toasted lavash or pita bread.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!