5 Avocado Appetizers for Your Next Festive Gathering
Finding the perfect venue for your next festive gathering may be tricky, but finding the perfect appetizers for the occasion should be a no-brainer. Avocados provide a balance of delicious and nutritious, and they are easy to incorporate into any predinner menu.
To help get you started, check out five of our favorite avocado appetizers below.
5 Avocado Appetizers
For Any Assembly:
- Guacamole Bites. Your guests will love the Mediterranean flare of these bite-size appetizers featuring our favorite dip. Fresh tomatoes, olives, feta, and parsley perch atop fresh cucumber slices in these easy and pretty snacks.
- Avocado and Shrimp Quesadilla. This crowd pleaser is perfect for picky eaters or those looking for a fresh and flavorful predinner bite. Made with Monterey Jack cheese, onions, tomatoes, and a blend of Mexican spices, these shrimp quesadillas are easy to make and pair well with salsa.
- Cantaloupe With Avocado and Prosciutto. Refreshing cantaloupe and sprigs of mint meet creamy avocado and thin slices of prosciutto in this fruit favorite. Serve with slivered almonds and a honey drizzle for added pizzazz.
For Formal Festivities:
- Ceviche Acapulco. Serve red snapper, herbs, and avocado in a martini glass for a festive and formal way to munch. Serrano chilies, oregano, and cilantro complete the flavorful package.
- Mini Vegetable Focaccia. Top a base of focaccia, cream cheese and mozzarella with peppers, onions, and garlic. Freshly sliced avocado seals the deal and creates a beautifully colorful presentation.
No matter where summer takes you, time with loved ones is a time to celebrate. Whether you choose to get together at a family member’s home, in the park, or at a large, rented space, make unforgettable moments with family and friends as you enjoy one of these avocado appetizers.
Visit our recipe archive for more avocado appetizer ideas.
Want even more avocado info?
Provide your email address to download a free recipe e-book.