- 3 large Avocados From Mexico halved, pitted, meat scooped out and diced (about 3 cups)
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 can can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup shelled and raw pistachios finely chopped
- In the jar of a blender, place the diced avocado, lime juice, sweetened condensed milk, milk and heavy cream. Puree until completely smooth.
- Scrape into a bowl and incorporate the pistachios. Cover and chill until ready to make the ice cream.
- Process the avocado mix in you ice cream maker, according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Place in the freezer for a couple hours for firmer ice cream.