The beach is calling your name with these lettuce wraps! Full of sauteed shrimp and an avocado mango salsa, this crisp, fresh meal will help your mind escape to your favorite blue waters!
- 8 ea. Butterhead lettuce leaves
- 1/2 lb Cooked shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 1/2 T. Avocado oil
- 1/4 t. Crushed red pepper
- 1/4 t. Paprika
- 1/4 t. Garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- Avocado Mango Salsa
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 ea. Mango, diced
- 2 T. Red onion, diced
- 2 T. Cilantro
- 1 t. Apple cider vinegar
- 1 t. Lime juice
- In a medium skillet on medium heat, warm avocado oil and add shrimp, crushed red pepper, paprika, garlic powder and salt to taste. Cook for approximately 10 minutes or until the shrimp are golden while stirring constantly.
- In a large bowl, add mango, onion, cilantro, apple cider vinegar and lime juice. Stir until ingredients are well combined and gently stir in avocado.
- Place the lettuce leaves on plates then evenly fill leaves with shrimp and avocado mango salsa.