Berry-licious describes this smoothie! Made with frozen strawberries, raspberries and blueberries along with avocado, milk and yogurt, this smoothie is sweet and satisfying! Full of color and flavor, you'll sip every last drop!
- 4 c. Stawberries, frozen
- 2 c. Blueberries, frozen
- 2 c. Raspberries, frozen
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1-1/3 c. Fairlife milk, 2%
- 1 c. Plain Greek yogurt, 2%
- 4 ea. Stawberries
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- In a blender, add strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, avocado, milk and Greek yogurt. Blend until all ingredients are well combined and creamy to make the smoothie.
- In four large glasses, evenly distribute the smoothie mixture and top with strawberries and mint leaves.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!