Looking for a summer salad to love? Try mixing fresh strawberries, avocado, crunchy apple, orange, spinach and pistachios for the perfect citrus bite! Drizzle raspberry vinaigrette on top and enjoy!
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 hass avocados skinless and diced
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 8-10 cups of fresh, washed and dried spinach
- 1 red apple, washed and unpeeled thin Juliana
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and segmented
- 10 strawberries, washed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons peeled pistachios
- Combine the vinegar, oil, sugar and salt in a small bowl; mix well with a hand blender. In a large bowl combine spinach, Apple, kiwi, oranges, avocados and strawberries. Add the dressing to the salad and stir. When it comes to serving sprinkle on each plate a little pistachio.
- It is served immediately.