When you’re craving avocados, this recipe’s got you. It’s made with fresh Avocados From Mexico, so you know it’s gonna be goooood. Oh, and don’t forget to bookmark this recipe, because once you try it, you’ll be back for more.
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 hass avocados skinless and diced
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 8-10 cups of fresh, washed and dried spinach
- 1 red apple, washed and unpeeled thin Juliana
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and segmented
- 10 strawberries, washed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons peeled pistachios
- Combine the vinegar, oil, sugar and salt in a small bowl; mix well with a hand blender. In a large bowl combine spinach, Apple, kiwi, oranges, avocados and strawberries. Add the dressing to the salad and stir. When it comes to serving sprinkle on each plate a little pistachio.
- It is served immediately.