- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1/2 c. Strawberries, quartered
- 1 Mango, diced
- 1/2 c. Blueberries
- 1 c. Red grapes
- 2 Kiwi, sliced and quartered
- 2 Mandarin orange, segments
- 1 Large banana, sliced and quartered
- Avocado Coconut Lime Dressing
- 5.3 oz. Non-fat Greek yogurt, blended, coconut crème flavor
- 3 T. Lime juice
- 1 tsp. Honey
- Salad Instructions: 1. For the salad base, place all ingredients into a large bowl. 2. When ready to serve, toss Avocado coconut lime dressing to taste.
- Dressing instructions: 1. Place all salad dressing components into a food processor and blend to a smooth consistency. If dressing is too thick, add 1-2 TB of non-fat milk (or non-dairy milk) to liquefy dressing. 2. Refrigerate until needed, up to 24 hours. Use the remaining dressing for another use.