When you’re craving avocados, this recipe’s got you. It’s made with fresh Avocados From Mexico, so you know it’s gonna be goooood. Oh, and don’t forget to bookmark this recipe, because once you try it, you’ll be back for more.
- 6 cups lettuce, sliced into thin strips
- 2 cups of cooked chicken or roasted, chopped into cubes
- 2 hass avocados skinless and cut into cubes
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 tablespoon mustard Dijon style
- 1/2 cup yogurt low-fat
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix lettuce, chicken, avocados, hard-boiled eggs and reserve.
- In another bowl mix the yogurt, mustard, oil, onion and garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix gently.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving in the refrigerator.