Bright red beets, fresh avocado, green onion and flavorful dill sprigs make for a delectable salad. An apple cider vinaigrette makes the perfect topping to enjoy with a piece of salmon or beef!
- 2 large beets
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 stalks green onions
- 2 hass avocados skinless and seedless
- 2 sprigs of fresh dill
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the beets and peel, in medium saucepan put to boil in water with salt for 10 minutes. When they are already tender cut into cubes. Then wash the lettuce leaves and drain. Cut the avocado into small cubes. In a large bowl mix the beets, avocado, chives, vinegar, pepper and olive oil.
- To serve: place leaf lettuce on the dish and put a little salad and garnish on top with fresh dill.