When you’re craving avocados, this recipe’s got you. It’s made with fresh Avocados From Mexico, so you know it’s gonna be goooood. Oh, and don’t forget to bookmark this recipe, because once you try it, you’ll be back for more.
- 6 ea. whole fish with head
- 2 ea. large lemons
- 2 T. olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pico de Gallo:
- 2 ea. medium red tomatoes, chopped
- 2 ea. Serrano chiles, finely chopped
- 1 ea. large Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 5 ea. cilantro sprigs, minced
- 1 ea. lemon, juiced
- 1/2 ea. small onion, diced
- Heat grill to medium to high heat.
- Prepare pico de gallo. In a bowl, combine the pico de gallo ingredients and set aside.
- Prepare fish. Clean the fish and remove all scales, then make a few deep incisions across the fish.
- Brush fish with oil. Add salt to the fish and put on grill. Grill fish for 10 minutes or until charred. Once it easily releases from the grill’s grate, flip and grill for another 10 minutes or until flesh is white. Remove from grill and let sit 5 minutes.
- To serve, put each fish on an individual plate and squeeze lemon over fish. Evenly distribute pico de gallo over the 6 fish.