This Avocado Burrito Bowl is a tasty, traditional bowl that contains lean ground beef, beans, corn, cheese and an avocado crema drizzle that will make your mouth water! Eat by itself or serve with crunchy tortilla chips and enjoy!
- For the Avocado Burrito Bowl:
- 4 c. Spanish rice, instant
- 1 lb. Ground beef, 90% lean
- 2 c. Pinto beans, cooked
- 1 c. Yellow corn, cooked
- 1 c. Pico de gallo
- 1 c. Queso fresco, crumbled
- 1 ea. Packet of taco seasoning
- 1 T. Avocado oil
- To garnish Cilantro, chopped
- For the Avocado Crema Drizzle:
- 2 oz. Cream cheese, melted
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1/4 c. Milk, 2%
- In a large skillet on medium heat, warm avocado oil and add ground beef. Brown beef until thoroughly cooked (approximately 10 minutes) and stir in taco seasoning until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, milk and avocado. Whisk until smooth to form the avocado crema drizzle.
- In microwave, cook instant Spanish rice according to package.
- In large bowls, evenly distribute rice, beef, beans, corn, pico de gallo, queso fresco and cilantro. Top with the avocado crema drizzle.