This is nacho average guac! Full of tomatoes, green onion and queso fresco on top of crunchy nacho cheese corn chips, this guac takes nachos to another flavor level! Grab a chip and dig in!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 1 c. Nacho cheese flavored corn chips
- 1/2 c. Green onions, chopped
- 1/2 c. Queso fresco, crumbled
- 1/2 c. Tomato, diced
- 1 t. Lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- Sour cream, to garnish
- In a small bowl, slice avocados into cubes and stir in lime juice. Salt to taste.
- Add green onion, queso fresco and tomatoes to guacamole mixture and gently stir until well combined.
- On a large plate, evenly distribute chips. Top chips with guacamole and garnish with sour cream.