- 1 fully ripened Avocado From Mexico halved, pitted and diced
- 1 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- chopped chives optional, for garnish
- In mixing bowl, combine Avocado, yogurt, ginger, salt, wasabi, garlic, and lime juice. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 2 hours.
- Garnish dip with chopped chives, if desired. Serve with chips or cut-up raw vegetables, or use as topping for iceberg lettuce wedges or romaine hearts.