The flavor of curry combines with chickpeas, sesame seeds and avocado to make a scrumptious guacamole! For a twist, serve this Indian-inspired guacamole on naan bread for an appetizer full of flavor!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1/2 c. Chickpeas (canned), rinsed and drained
- 1 T. Sesame seeds
- 2 t. Lemon juice
- 1 t. Curry powder
- To taste, Salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice.
- Add chickpeas, sesame seeds, curry powder and stir until well combined. Salt and pepper to taste.