- 1 (2-ounce) bottle TABASCO® Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce
- 3 medium avocados, halved and pitted
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- Salt to taste
- Scoop avocado pulp from shells into a medium bowl and mash with a fork, leaving some chunks. Gently stir in fresh lime juice, TABASCO® Green Sauce, cilantro, onion, garlic, tomatoes and salt.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!