- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, ripe, diced
- 1 bag Simply TOSTITOS® Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 2 16 oz. cans traditional refried beans, non-fat
- 1 7 oz. can salsa verde (green salsa)
- 1 ea. lime, quartered
- 2 T. cilantro, chopped
- chopped tomatoes (optional topping)
- sliced jalapeños (optional topping)
- queso fresco (optional topping)
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine beans and salsa; cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir mixture and cook for 1 minute.
- Transfer bean mixture to a serving bowl. Top with diced avocado, cilantro and squirt with the juice of 1 lime wedge. Serve with tortilla chips and extra lime wedges.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!