5 Hass avocados skinless and seedless
Juice of 1 lemon
1/2 cup of white onion finely chopped
1 cup chopped tomato
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1 pound of fried bacon
1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, place the avocados. Add lemon juice and mash avocados with a fork.
- When you have a creamy texture, add the onion, tomatoes and coriander.
- Cut the bacon into squares with scissors and put it in a hot skillet and cook over heat medium for 15 minutes or until golden. Drain excess fat and let cool.
- Add bacon pieces to the guacamole and mix well.
- Add garlic powder, pepper and salt to taste.
- Mix well again and served with tortilla chips or crackers soda type.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!