- 2 each yellow corn tortilla, warmed
- 2 TSP. Mexican style crema
- 2 each fried crispy fish fillet (4oz), cooked, (cut in half-lengthwise)
- 2 TSP. fire roasted salsa
- 1/4 Cup Avocado Chimichurri Slaw - Subrecipe
- 2 TSP. queso fresco crumbles
- 2 TSP. olive oil, drizzled
- 1 TSP. fresh cilantro leaves
- Avocado Chimichurri Slaw:
- 3/4 Cup green & red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 Cup flat leaf parsley, torn
- 1 TSP. oregano, fresh, rough, chopped
- 2 TBSP. master avocado dressing
- Avocado Chimichurri Fish Taco: 1. Prepare Avocado Chimichurri sub recipe and reserve refrigerated until use. 2. Drizzle 1 tsp. of Mexican style crema over each warmed tortilla. 3. Top each tortilla with approx. one 2 oz. half of crispy fish fillet and 1 tsp. fire roasted Salsa. 4. Garnish each taco with 2 Tbsp. Avocado Dressing Slaw, 1 tsp. Queso fresco crumbles, a 1 tsp drizzle of olive oil, and ½ tsp. cilantro leaves.
- Avocado Chimichurri Slaw: 1. Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and fold together. 2. Store in a non-reactive container under refrigeration.