- oil for frying
- 24 each eggs
- 1 1/2 milk
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 8 cups panko bread crumbs
- 24 each Avocados From Mexico 48 or 60 count size
- fine sea salt for seasoning
- Heat the oil to 350°F. Whisk the eggs with the milk. Make a 3-part breading system with the flour, eggs, and breadcrumbs. For each serving, peel, seed, and cut an avocado into 3/4-inch pieces. Dredge the avocado in the flour, coat with egg, then dredge in the breadcrumbs.
- Carefully press the breadcrumbs into each piece of avocado so they are evenly coated and dry. Deep-fry the avocados until golden brown and crisp on the outside.
- Transfer to absorbent towels. Season with a pinch of salt. Arrange in serveware or paper cones. Serve hot.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!