- 1 c. Vingar Base
- 3/4 c. Jalapeños, blanched, de-seeded
- 1/4 c. Avocados from Mexico, stage 4, 1/4" dice
- 2 t. Kosher salt
- Vinegar Base
- 1 1/2 c. White Distilled Vinegar
- 1/2 c. White onion, rough chopped
- 1 T. Garlic
- Boil the jalapeños in water for 20 minutes. Straing and allow peppers to cool in refrigerator.
- Once the peppers are cold, deseed them.
- Blend 1 quart of vinegar base with 2 cups of jalapeños and 1 cup of avocados. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pass through metal strainer, and season with salt and sugar.
- Vinegar Base:
- Bring all ingredients up to a boil. Blend the ingredients in a blender until smooth. Allow time to cool in the refrigerator until needed.