- 48 slider buns halved horizontally
- 48 Kobe beef slider patties, 2 ounces each, cooked
- 24 romaine lettuce leaves, halved horizontally
- 48 Roma tomato rounds
- 24 red onion slices
- 3 cups Avocado Tomato Marmalade
- 3 cups Avocado Bacon Jam
- Toast slider buns.
- Build each slider plate as follows: 2 halved, toasted slider buns, 2 slider patties, 1 romaine lettuce leaf, halved, 2 Roma tomato rounds, 1 slice red onion, ¼ cup Avocado Tomato Marmalade in a ramekin, ¼ cup Avocado Bacon Jam in a ramekin.
- Serve immediately.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!