- 2 EA Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1 c Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz Tuna, chink light, white, ~3 pouches of tuna
- 4 EA Lemon wedges
- 1 T Dill, fresh, chopped
- 4 c Bibb lettuce (or mixed baby lettuce
- 2 EA Cucumbers, sliced
- 2 EA Eggs, whole, hard-boiled, quartered
- 2 c Green beans, blanched
- 2 T Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T Lemon juice
- 2 t Dijon mustard
- Boil 4 cups of water and boil for 4 minutes, then take them out and rinse under cold water. Let sit until completely cooled.
- Blend the tuna with the juice of 1 lemon wedge and dill.
- In a small bowl (or blender), combine all ingredients to make salad dressing.
- To assemble the salad, place bibb lettuce on the bottom and arrange ingredients in separate piles on top of lettuce. Drizzle with salad dressing and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!