- 1 EA Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 1 c Cherub tomatoes, halved
- 1 EA Head of iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 oz Blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 T Sundried tomato bits
- Avocado Ranch Dressing
- 1 EA Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1/4 c Greek yogurt, plain, nonfat
- 1 T Lime juice
- 1 EA Garlic clove
- 1 T Chives, chopped
- To taste Salt and pepper
- To prepare the Avocado Ranch Dressing, place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth
- Place lettuce wedges on a large serving platter and top with fresh tomatoes.
- Drizzle Avocado Ranch Dressing and crumbles of blue cheese on salad.
- Top with avocado slices and sundried tomato bits.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!