- 2 EA Avocados From Mexico
- 2 c Rice noodles, cooked and cooled
- 4 c Cabbage slaw mix, shredded red cabbage and carrots
- 1 EA Red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 c Cherub tomatoes, diced
- 1 c Edamame soybeans, cooked, prepared
- 1/2 c Scallions, chopped
- 1/4 c Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 c Mint or Thai basil, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 c Peanuts, roasted, unsalted
- 1 EA Jalapeño, chopped fine, optional
- 2 T Ginger, minced
- 1 EA Garlic clove
- 1/4 c Peanut butter, or substitute almond butter, smooth
- 1/4 c Orange juice, fresh
- 3 T Lime juice, fresh
- 1 T Soy sauce, or substitute liquid aminos, low sodium
- 2 T Honey
- 2 T Sesame oil
- 1/2 t Sriracha sauce
- To make the peanut sauce dressing, use a blender to combine all ingredients. Pulse until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables together. Add the cooked (and cooled) rice noodles to the vegetables and mix.
- Add the salad dressing and toss well to combine.
- Top with roasted peanuts and garnish with cilantro leaves. Serve with a lime wedge.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!