- 1 1/2 cups Avocados From Mexico, stage 4, peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice, fresh
- 1 Tbsp. parsley, fresh, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. garlic, fresh, roasted whole, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, charred, chopped
- 1 tsp. black pepper, cracked
- 1 1/2 tsp. steak seasoning, Montreal Grill Flavor
- 2 Tbsp. fire roasted red bell pepper, canned, drained, and chopped
- 1 cup plantain chips, prepared
- 1/2 cup ribeye steak, grilled, small diced
- 1 each lemon wedges grilled, as a garnish
- 1 Tbsp. capers, deep fried, as a garnish
- 1/2 tsp. steak seasoning, Montreal Grill Flavor, as a garnish
- In a mixing bowl, mix mashed avocados with lemon juice, parsley, garlic, red onion, black pepper, roasted red pepper and steak seasoning. Fold until well combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap, pressing plastic wrap on avocado mixture to eliminate air. Hold chilled until use.
- Build each serving in the following order and quantity: plantain chips, guacamole, fried capers, diced steak, sprinkle of steak seasoning, and garnish with grilled lemon wedge