- 1 - 1/4 c. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1 t. Red chili flakes, gochugaru
- 1/4 c. White onion, diced
- 1 ea. Jalapeño, diced
- 1 T. Lime juice
- 1 T. Rice wine vinegar, unseasoned
- 1 t. Sesame oil
- 1 t. Salt
- 1 T. Gochujang pickled red onions, chopped, to garnish
- 1 t. Red chili flakes, gochugaru, to garnish
- Fold mashed avocado together with chili flakes, white onion, jalapeño, lime juice, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, and salt until well mixed.
- Garnish each guacamole with gochujang pickled onions and chili flakes.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!