- 4 EA Avocados From Mexico
- 2 EA Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 EA Serrano chile, finely chopped, seeds removed for less spice
- 1 EA Jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1/2 EA Habanero chile, finely chopped
- 1/4 c Onion, finely chopped
- 2 T Cilantro, fresh, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 T Lemon juice
- A pinch Cayenne pepper
- To taste Salt and pepper
- To serve Tortilla or pita chips (optional)
- In a medium bowl mash avocados.
- Gently stir in the tomatoes, onions, chilis, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper
- To serve, put guacamole in a bowl and serve with tortilla or pita chips (optional).
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!