- 1 1/2 cup Avocados From Mexico, stage 4, peeled, pitted, and smashed
- 1/3 cup ham, fully cooked, diced
- 2 Tbsp. bell peppers, red & yellow, small diced, sautéed
- 1 Tbsp. red onion, small diced
- 1/4 tsp. salt, kosher
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice, fresh
- 3 Tbsp. queso sauce, warmed
- 1 each large egg, fried
- 1 cup tater tot crowns, deep fried
- 1 tsp. parsley, fresh, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, mix smashed avocados, ham, sautéed bell peppers, red onion, salt and lime until well combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap, pressing plastic wrap on avocado mixture to eliminate air. Hold chilled until use.
- Build each serving in the following order and quantity: fried tater tots, warmed queso sauce, guacamole, 1 fried egg round and Garnish with chopped parsley.