Click to: Share, Shop, & Much More!
- 8 c. Avocados from Mexico, stage 4, mashed
- 1/2 Tbsp. Basil leaves, fresh, chiffonade
- 3 tsp. Garlic, fresh, rough chopped
- 4 Tbsp. Jalapeño, seeded, minced
- 1/2 Tbsp. Pine nuts, toasted, chopped
- 1/4 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. Lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 4 Tbsp. Pine nuts, toasted, whole (Garnish)
- Fold together mashed avocado, basil, garlic, jalapeño, pine nuts, parmesan cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt until evenly combined.
- Transfer to container and press plastic wrap to the surface of the guacamole. Hold in the refrigerator until ready for use.
- Transfer guacamole to a clean serving dish. Garnish with the toasted pine nuts.