- 2 c. Avocados From Mexico, stage 3, mashed
- 1 Tbsp. Ruby red grapefruit supremes, 1/4" dice
- 4 T. Lime, juiced
- 2 T. Cilantro, chopped
- 3 T. Jalapeños, grilled and sliced
- 1 t. Tequila Reposado
- 1 t. Kosher salt
- Tortilla strips, fried, for garnish
- Grapefruit Supremes, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, fold together the mashed avocado, diced grapefruit supremes, lime juice, cilantro, jalapeños, and kosher salt until all ingredients are evenly combined.
- Transfer to container and press plastic wrap to the surface of the guacamole. Hold in refrigerator until ready for use.
- When ready to use, transfer the Paloma Guacamole into a serving bowl and garnish with tortilla strips and grapefruit supremes.