- 1 c. Avocados From Mexico, stage 4, peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1/4 c. goat cheese
- 1/4 c. pomegranate arils
- 1/4 c. English cucumber, medium diced
- 1 t. oregano, fresh, minced
- 1/4 t. salt, kosher
- 2 t. lemon juice, fresh
- 1 T. goat cheese, softened & whipped - for garnish
- 1 T. pomegranate arils - for garnish
- 4 each crostini's - for garnish
- In a food processor, puree mashed avocados and 1/3 cups goat cheese together until smooth.
- Add avocado goat cheese mixture into a mixing bowl; fold in pomegranate arils, diced cucumber, minced oregano, salt and lemon juice. Gently fold until well mixed. Cover with plastic wrap, pressing plastic wrap on avocado mixture to eliminate air. Hold chilled until use.
- Assemble dish in the following order: guacamole, whipped goat cheese quenelle and pomegranate arils
- Serve with a side of crostini.