- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, whole, fresh
- 4 oz. Cream cheese, room-temp
- 1 Tbsp. Lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 6 ea. Mini bagels, toasted
- Remove stem from avocado. Cut avocado in half from top to bottom. Twist one half of the avocado to pull two halves apart. Remove pit from avocado. Scoop out the pulp from the avocado and place into a food processor.
- Place the remaining ingredients into a food processor. Process to a smooth consistency.
- Transfer guacamole schmear to a clean serving dish. Serve as needed with mini bagels.