- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, whole
- 4 oz. Cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp. Lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 6 ea. Mini bagels, toasted
- Remove stem from each avocado. Cut avocados in half from top to bottom. Twist one half of avocado to pull two halves apart. Remove pit from avocados.
- Scoop out pulp from avocados and place into food processor. Add cream cheese, lime juice and salt; process to a smooth consistency.
- Transfer guacamole schmear to a clean serving dish. Serve with toasted mini bagels.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!