- 3/4 c. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/2 c. Corn, off the cob, roasted
- 2 t. Cotija Cheese, grated
- 1 T. Roasted Poblano Peppers, 1/4 dice
- 2 1/2 t. Tajin Seasoning
- 1 T. Crema
- In a medium bowl, fold mashed avocado, roasted corn, cotija cheese, poblano pepper, and 2 teaspoons of Tajin Seasoning until all ingredients are evenly combined.
- To Serve – Place Elotes Guac into a serving vessel and garnish with .5 teaspoon of Tajin Seasoning and a drizzle of 1 Tablespoon of crema.
- To Hold - Transfer to holding container and press plastic wrap to the surface of the guacamole. Hold in the refrigerator until ready for use.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!