Click to: Share, Shop, & Much More!
- 8 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 4 fl oz. Dill Pickle Juice
- 4 oz. Dill Pickles, fine chopped
- Remove stem from avocado.
- Cut avocado in half from top to bottom.
- Twist one half of the avocado to pull two halves apart.
- Remove pit from avocado.
- Scoop out the pulp from the avocado and place into a large bowl.
- In a large bowl, gently mash the avocados with dill pickle juice.
- Gently fold in chopped pickles. Garnish with fresh dill.
- Transfer guacamole to a clean container.
- Cover the container with one sheet of plastic wrap from edge to edge.
- Smooth the plastic onto the guacamole, removing all air pockets to prevent oxida-tion.
- Hold guacamole under refrigeration.