- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, whole
- 1/4 c. Heavy mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. Red onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. + 1 Tbsp. Hardboiled egg, roughly diced
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. Smoke paprika
- Remove stem from each avocado. Cut avocados in half from top to bottom. Twist one half of avocado to pull two halves apart. Remove pit from avocados.
- Scoop out pulp from avocados and place into a large bowl. Gently mash avocados with mayonnaise, lime juice and salt.
- Gently fold in onion, jalapeño, ¼ cup hardboiled egg and cilantro.
- Transfer guacamole to a clean serving dish.
- Garnish with 1 tablespoon hardboiled egg and smoked paprika.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!