- 2 each Avocados From Mexico, stage 4, peeled, pitted, and smashed
- 1/3 T. Sport peppers, canned, drained, slices into thin coins
- 1/4 c. Tomatoes, fresh, small diced
- 1 1/4 t. Celery salt
- 1/4 c. White onion, fresh, small diced
- 1 1/3 T. Dill pickle relish, Vienna Chicago style
- 2 ea. Beef hot dog, Vienna all-beef, steamed
- 2 ea. Poppy seed hot dog bun, steamed
- 2 ea. Dill pickle spears
- 2 tsp. Yellow mustard
- Mix smashed avocados with sport peppers, tomatoes, celery salt, relish and white onion; fold until well combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap, pressing plastic wrap on avocado mixture to eliminate air. Hold chilled until use.
- Build each serving in the following order and quantity: place one steamed hot dog into steamed poppy seed bun, ½ cup guacamole smeared along length of hot dog, 1 dill pickle spear laid on top of guacamole and drizzle of yellow mustard.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!