- 2 each Avocados From Mexico
- 1 Tbsp. Lime juice, fresh
- 2 Tbsp. White onion, diced small
- 1 Roma tomato, diced small
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Jalapeños, diced fine
- 2 ounces Frank’s Original Buffalo Hot Sauce
- 2 ounces Bleu cheese crumbled
- 2 Tbsp Celery stalks, diced small
- Remove stem from avocado and cut avocado in half from top to bottom.
- Twist the avocado to pull two halves apart to remove pit from avocado.
- Scoop out the pulp from the avocado and place into a mixing bowl.
- Gently mash the avocados with lime juice and salt.
- Fold in onions, tomatoes, and jalapeños.
- Place guacamole into a serving dish.
- Top with hot sauce, bleu cheese, and diced celery.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!