Click to: Share, Shop, & Much More!
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 ea. Lemon
- 1/2 c. Fresh Basil
- 1/4 c. Pecans
- 1 t. Garlic, fine chopped
- 3 fl oz. Olive Oil
- 1 t. Salt
- 1 t. Black Pepper
- 4 oz. White Onion
- Combine the basil, pecans, garlic, and olive oil in a blender or food processor. Pulse until ingredients are minced. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in lemon juice, onions, and pesto until well combined.
- Hold guacamole under refrigeration.