- 1 1/2 cups Avocados From Mexico, stage 4, peeled, pitted, and smashed
- 1/4 cup acorn squash, fresh, peeled, roasted, and small diced
- 1/4 cup green apples, fresh, unpeeled, small diced
- 2 Tbsp. cranberries, dried, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. salt, kosher
- 1 half acorn squash, fresh, roasted, halved
- 1 T. walnuts, roughly chopped
- In a mixing bowl, mix smashed avocado with small diced roasted acorn squash, green apples, cranberries, walnuts, apple cider vinegar and salt; fold until well combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap, pressing plastic wrap on avocado mixture to eliminate air. Hold chilled until use.
- Build each serving in the following order and quantity: 1 roasted acorn squash half, face-up to create a bowl, guacamole and garnish with sprinkle of chopped walnuts
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!