- 1/2 c. Avocados From Mexico, stage 4, peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 2 T. snow crab meat, butter poached, small diced
- 2 T. mirepoix, small diced, sweated, cooled
- 1/2 t. Old Bay seasoning
- 2 ea. lemon rosette
- 12 ea. empty snow crab claw shells
- Fill small serving bowls with crushed ice. Hold in freezer.
- Fold mashed avocados, diced snow crab meat, mirepoix and Old Bay Seasoning together until evenly combined.
- Stuff guacamole back into each claw shell.
- In each iced bowl, pinch 6-8 stuffed claws into bowl walls.
- Garnish the center of each iced bowl with a lemon rosette.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!