- 1 c. Avocados From Mexico, stage 4, peeled, pitted, and smashed
- 1 t. Pepperoni, rough chopped, sautéed
- 1 T. Italian sausage, fully cooked, crumbled
- 1 T. Black olives, sliced, canned, drained
- 2 T. White button mushrooms, fresh, sliced, roasted
- 2 T. Green bell peppers, fresh, small diced
- 1 T. Roma tomatoes, fresh, small diced
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 t. Oregano, dried
- 1 t. Onion powder
- 1 t. Red chili pepper flakes
- 1/4 c. Mozzarella cheese, low moisture, skim, shredded - as a garnish
- 2 slices Pizza, baked, sliced - as a dipper
- In a mixing bowl, fold smashed avocado, pepperoni, cooked sausage crumbles, black olives, mushrooms, bell peppers, tomatoes, parmesan cheese, oregano, onion powder, and chili flakes until well combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap, pressing plastic wrap on avocado mixture to eliminate air. Hold chilled until use.
- Build each serving in the following order and quantity: guacamole, Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and pair with cooked pizza.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!