- 3/4 c. Yucca, medium diced, fried, seasoned with salt
- 1 T. Pico de gallo, prepared, brunoise
- 1/2 c. Guacamole Cloud, subrecipe
- Guacamole Cloud
- 1/4 c. Avocados From Mexico, stage 4, puréed
- 1 T. Red onion, rough chopped
- 2 T. Cilantro, picked
- 1 T. Lime juice, fresh
- 1/2 T. Jalapeño
- 1/2 t. Garlic, sliced
- 1/4 t. Salt, kosher
- 1/4 c. Water
- 1/2 t. Gelatin, hydrated
- 2 ea. NO2 charges
- In a clay bowl, layer 3/4 cup of fried yucca, 1 Tablespoon of Pico De Gallo, and 1/2 cup of guacamole cloud.
- Guacamole Cloud: In a vitamix or other food processor, blend all ingredients until they're smooth. If mixture appears too viscous to come out of an isi canister, thin with more water. Pour avocado base into a 1L isi canister. Close lid tightly. Without shaking, use one NO2 charge and release gas to purge the canister of oxygen. Use 1 more NO2 charge and shake canister viciously for 2-3 minutes. Let cloud set under refrigeration for at least 3 hours before use.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!