- 36 ea Shrimp, raw, peeled, deveined, 26/30
- 3 c. Avocados From Mexico, stage 2, 1/2in dice
- 1/2 c. Teriyaki glaze, prepared
- 2 tbsp. Sesame seeds, toasted
- 12 ea Bamboo skewer, 8in, soaked in water
- On each skewer, skewer shrimp and avocados, alternating, three pieces of each per skewer.
- Grill skewers, basting frequently with teriyaki glaze, for 4-6 minutes flipping halfway through
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!