- 3 ea. Unflavored Gelatin Packet, 1/4 oz
- 1/4 c. Water
- 1 1/2 c. Pineapple juice, unsweetened
- 3 c. Yogurt, plain
- 2 1/2 c. Avocados From Mexico, stage 3, 1/2" dices
- 6 T. Sugar, granulated
- 3 T. Water
- In a small bowl, gently whisk powdered gelatin with water. Let the mixture hydrate for 10 minutes.
- Heat pineapple juice over medium heat until it begins to boil. Remove from heat. Add gelatin, stirring constantly until completely dissolved.
- Combine yogurt, avocado pulp and sugar in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Add pineapple juice and gelatin mixture slowly while food processor is still running to combine.
- As flan mixture continues to blend, pour 1/2 tsp of water into each of six 6-oz ramekins.
- Evenly distribute flan mixture among ramekins and let set for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator before use.
- Carefully unmold by scraping around the side of the ramekin with a thin knife, gently turning it over onto a serving plate.
- Decorate to taste.