- 1 ea. Sourdough rye bread, slice
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1/2 ea. Lemon, fresh, squeezed
- 1/4 t. Red pepper flakes, for seasoning
- 1/4 t. Sea salt, fine, for seasoning
- 1/4 c. Roma tomatoes, fire roast
- 1 ea. Eggs, 6-minute soft-cooked, shell removed
- 1/8 t. Black pepper, freshly ground, for seasoning
- 32 T. Microgreens
- Toast a slice of bread.
- Fork-mash avocado with lemon juice, a pinch of red pepper flakes, and salt to taste. Use the fork to spread the avocado on the toast to create a rustic texture on the surface.
- Cut a tomato into 1/2-inch pieces and arrange on the avocado.
- Cut an egg halfway through the yolk and place at the center of the toast so the yolk can run onto the avocado.
- Finish with a sprinkling of salt and pepper. Garnish with a scattering of microgreens.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!