- Avocado & Kale Brunch Nest
- 3 qts. Kale, Roughly Chopped
- 3 c. Avocados From Mexico, Stage 4, Mashed
- 2 T. Lemon Juice, Fresh
- 1 1/2 t. Kosher Salt
- 1 1/2 t. Black Pepper
- 6 ea. Large Eggs, Poached
- As needed Smoked Paprika
- 24 ea. Wheat Bread Points, Toasted
- Avocado & Kale Brunch Nest Directions:
- Microwave kale for 30 seconds to wilt.
- Transfer wilted kale to a large bowl and fold in avocado, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper. Portion 0.75 cup of this mixture into a small bowl and form it into a nest shape.
- Place a poached egg into the avocado and kale nest. Dust the egg with a pinch of smoked paprika and serve with toasted wheat bread.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!