- 1 c. Strawberries, frozen
- 1 c. Blueberries, frozen
- 1 c. Raspberries, frozen
- 1 c. Avocados from Mexico, stage 4, mashed
- 3 c. Milk, whole
- 3/4 c. Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 c. Honey
- 2 T. Lemon juice
- 6 ea. Strawberries, fresh, garnish
- 6 ea. Mint sprigs, fresh
- In a blender, add strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, avocado, milk, and Greek yogurt. Blend until all ingredients are well combined and creamy to make the smoothie.
- In six 8 oz. glasses, evenly distribute the smoothie mixture and top with 1 sliced strawberry and 1 mint sprig.